Are you a student studying PR, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Media and are interested in being a writer for FullDorm, because we’re looking for you! FullDorm is planning to launch a couple of “feature” columnists and we’re giving all college students the opportunity to get in on the action. You chose the topic or general theme then send us a quick paragraph/proposal summarizing what you’d like to write about and why you would be good at it. We promise to give you a decision within 12 hours of sending your proposal in, or we’ll give you your money back (it’s free so we’re just kidding about the refund).
Here are our requirements:
1. Be a decent writer
2. Be a college student
3. Have a sense of humor
We encourage you to come up with your own but here are a few requests we’ve received from our readers:
1. Ask a College Guy- respond honestly from the perspective of a college guy to questions submitted by our users (must be a male)
2. Ask a College Girl- respond honestly from the perspective of a college girl to questions submitted by our users (must be a female)
3. News Agregator- find interesting and exciting news, events and videos from around the web
4. The Collegepreneur- interview and profile students across Boston who have started their own businesses
5. The Event Guru- are you tapped in to the Boston Social Scene?
6. Food Critic- do you enjoy writing reviews for local eateries?
7. Deal finder- are you the master of finding the best deals? Share them with everyone
8. Mr. Fix it (dorm style)- can you fix anything in a dorm room? Share your handyman knowledge with other students
99. Etc….- anything else you can come up with
All interested candidates should send an email to email@example.com . You’ll have our decision in hours!